Mental Health America has launched its screening site.
You can access the screening site by going to
or by simply clicking one of the options below!
The site has 7 separate screeners –
- The Depression Screen is most appropriate for individuals who are feeling overwhelming sadness. The site uses PHQ9 for Depression Screening.
- The Anxiety Screen will help if you feel that worry and fear affect your day to day life. The site uses Prime-MD-PHQ for Anxiety Screening.
- The Bipolar Screen is intended to support individuals who have mood swings – or unusual shifts in mood and energy.The site uses MDQ for Mood Disorder (Bipolar) Screening.
- The PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) Screen is best taken by those who are bothered by a traumatic life event.The site uses PC-PTSD for PTSD Screening.
- The Alcohol or Substance Use Screen will help determine if your use of alcohol or drugs is an area to address. The site uses CAGE-AID for Alcohol or Substance Use Screening.
- The Youth Screen is for young people (age 11-17) who are concerned that their emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem. The site uses PSC for Youth Screening.
- The Parent Screen is for parents of young people to determine if their child’s emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem.The site uses PSC for Parent Screening.